Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mosquitoes.....

No I do NOT like them..but they seem to "LIKE" me....no idea why...they have a grudge on me?? or my blood is delicious perhaps?? o.O||

I duno how many of these tiny lives have I taken...I just took another when writing this post..

I'm staying on the 3rd floor of this condo thinking that there wont be a lot of mosquitoes...but I was wrong..at least one will enter my room EVERYDAY...even the bathroom has mosquitoes...gosh...they/it must come when I'm studying or playing games or reading online..

The mosquito repellent that I brought is basically useless...it attracts them instead of keeping them away...are all repellents like that??...and where do they normally attack??..my LEGS!!...

The mosquito/insect "repellent"

How do I get rid of them??Well..by using the most traditional method..my HANDs...might hurt a little if I miss the target..in fact..I find them to be quite "intelligent"..they seem to know when I'm going to attack them and dodges my clap!!...I can only get rid of them but not keep them away...sigh..

I guess that's all for now...need to continue studying...hopefully they or another of them doesnt come to feed on me....

No comments: